Professional Resume Summary
Career Summaries are the single most effective tool for establishing the reader’s perception of who you are based upon your current objectives. It is this section that allows you to paint the picture you want someone to see as they review your experience and your fit within their organization.
A Career Summary is a brief section that highlights your skills, qualifications, knowledge and achievements, and is designed to give a quick overview of your career history. The Resume Summary can be written in a paragraph, as a bulleted list of items, or any combination thereof. In essence, you take your entire professional career and consolidate it into a 1-2 page resume. Now, take the resume and consolidate into an inch or two at the top - your Summary.
Professional Resume Summary Examples
When describing honors or awards on your resume, it is important to maximize the use of language and wording in order to get your point across in the strongest way.
Account payable / receivable
Key Skills: Accounts payable/Receivable, General accounting, Fixed Asset accounting, MIS reporting & Budgeting
- Successfully Implemented two ERP software in Adecco India
- Organized approach, Data driven & Ready to change
- People oriented person and team player, open for learning new things
- Positive attitude and influence others with the same
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, self- motivated, creative and hardworking
Summary of Skills and Experience:
- Have 9 years experience in Accounts and Finance. Payables/Receivables, MIS, Fund planning & management, Internal audit, Meeting all Statutory compliances relating to TDS, Service Tax before due date. Controlling costs and monitoring for same. Excellent relationship building, negotiation, analytical skills and exposure of working in computerised environment. Well versed with ERP (Ramco & Oracle).
Summary of Qualification: Accounts payable/Receivable, General accounting, Fixed Asset accounting, MIS reporting & Budgeting
- Excellent communication skills (oral and writing).
- Ability to develop presentation and creating contact through mail.
- Innovative and always eager to analyze plan, ability to work independently or in a group and have ability to work under pressure.
- Well-disciplined and organized, presentable, energetic and enthusiastic with admirable communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy (MS Word: mail-merge, graph & chart etc, MS Excel: lookup, pivot table, graph & chart, required formulas/logics etc, PowerPoint: all sort of slides with graph, chart and table, complete internet & intranet related idea, outlook express, experienced in using different banking software/ applications like Oracle Flexcube, Card Maintenance System, Online Collection Monitoring System, Business Object etc.)
- Data analysis aptitude using computer talent and assist for decision making.
Summary: Direct report President.
Responsible for overseeing and daily management of international client accounts including but not limited to: Office Depot, Dollar General, Pizza Hut etc.
- Directed the day-to-day operations of client accounts monitoring productivity, budgets and profitability.
- Resolved escalated issues ensuring client satisfaction.
- Managed monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for client accounts.
- Successfully nurtured low level accounts bringing them to top producing corporate accounts in less than 6 months
- Effectively re-organized trouble accounts rebuilding strong client relations resulting in continued and renewed contracts
- Communicated daily with corporate accounts via email and phone on account status, data, budgeting and productivity
- Responsible for approval/rejection of subcontractor bids for all aspects of Facility Maintenance to include but not limited to: HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, Fire Protection etc.
- Profile: Male, 30, Single
- Nationality: Iran
- Current Location: Tehran
- Current position: Maintenance Administrator
- Company: MTN Irancell (Reporting to: Regional operation manager4)
- Preferred Locations: Anywhere in Iran, Anywhere outside Iran
- Salary expectation: Not Specified/ Negotiable
- Military service: completed
Summary of Relevant Experience
- Oversaw unloading and placement of retail merchandise in 1.3 million square foot warehouse
- Scheduled delivery, assigned docks and coordinated the unloading of 30-50 trucks each day. Verified and authorized freight bills.
- Served as Supply/Warehouse Manager for military centers ranging in size from 5,000 square feet with 1,000 parts to 10,000 square feet Brigade-level depot stocking 10,000+ parts.
- Managed repair parts requirements for more than 2,500 work orders, averaging 300 per day.
- Maintained 93% accuracy of inventory.
- Conducted manual inventories; utilized Army-specific software packages for inventory control.
- Operated forklift trucks to 10,000 lbs.
- Managed motor pool; instructed, tested and issued licenses to drivers of motor pool vehicles.
- Supervised squads of 5-6 soldiers; trained new trainees and mail carriers.
- Provided support to and communicated with internal customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Selected for periodic special assignment to research and track accumulated non-deliverable mail.
- Developed supervisory style that facilitated teamwork, dedication and camaraderie.
- Certificates of Achievement (4)
- Good Conduct Medals (2)
- Achievement Medals for Meritorious Service (2)
- Commendation Medal