Manager Resume templates, sections and Writing Tips
Managing is an increasingly important activity in today’s complex society. The modern society breeds more and more organizations every day. Managing is an essential activity in each of these organizations. Managers are constantly needed to organize, plan, control, and direct operations to ensure that organizations accomplish their goals. The importance of management training has become an essential issue among managers.
The total task of management can be divided into five primary functions, namely: planning, organizing, staffing, motivating, and controlling. However, all managers, from shift project to retail managers, have to keep things running efficiently while overseeing employees and making sure customers are happy.
Management training process will help them take the best decisions and face any kind of problem. There are currently many management courses for undergraduate and graduate students. Many colleges, business schools, and universities offer a wide range of management courses.
There are many kinds of companies today. Management is not a closed system; all managers deal and interact with different environments such as ethical, political, legal, social, economic, and technological, in which they operate.
Each manager receives the proper education to develop and handle these functions. However, the world of management changes constantly. Managers need to learn these new methodologies and techniques.
Manager Resume Examples: Sections and Phrases
Resume Objective Examples
Pursuing a position in Management. I want to be part of a winning team. I am a very productive person, dependable, pay attention to detail, and I like to multitask. I work well with others and lead by example.
A highly self motivated individual who is focused on carrying the responsibilities of a position of Sales & Marketing Director and take the company to the path of sustainable growth.
Experienced manager looking for a new challenge, expanding management experience, in hopes of becoming an integral part of a winning team.
Obtain a position where I can maximize my management skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience.
To obtain an Internship in the Human Service field that challenges me to learn and accomplish new things and also allows me to use the skills I have already obtained from my current position and previous schooling.
Seeking a challenging career that utilizes my skills in my area of competence and enriches my knowledge, and gives me a chance to be part of a team that contributes towards the growth of the organization, thereby yielding the twin benefits of job satisfaction and convenient professional growth.
To work with a company that is dedicated to quality and with the desire to be best in class for customer service and is seeking highly motivated individuals to drive towards this goal.
Resume Experience Samples
Customer Service Officer (01/04/2008 - Present)
- Alpha Bank , Durres, 2001 Albania
- Worked within communities to detect and bring new business.
- Communicated with stockholders and investors to give information, and to increase capital.
- Set up and supported relationships with customers providing constant assistance.
- Supervised, analyzed and arranged loan enquiries.
- Established organisations on the options to improve capital.
- Identified customer needs and did my best to fit them.
- Controlled customer accounts.
- Kept quality and procedural standards within the branch.
- Set and achieved targets
- Supervised the daily perform of the office.
- Visited business customers.
Assistant Manager (01/03/2007 - 31/03/2008)
- Ogilvy Albania, Tirana, Tirana Albania
- Served as the client principal point of contact for different campaigns.
- Executed and managed all communications that supported production by email to the different departments of the company.
- Helped other employees to achieve production deadlines.
- Controlled and analyzed search results through different search engines and analytic tools to improve rankings.
- Supervised and optimized campaign development and dealt with clients to clear up possible disparities.
- Operated several social media programs for multiple clients.
General Manager (March 2010 - August 31, 2013)
- Nassau Powersports, Yulee, FL USA
- Managed daily operations, dealt with customers and supported and worked with the management to motivate growth.
- Negotiated sales deals and supervised performance.
- Designed, organized and managed advertising campaigns for the company.
- Directed sales actions, trained sales staff and evaluated performance and results.
General Manager (December 2009 - November 2010)
- Cycle Nation, Braselton , Ga USA
- Manage all operations of the business with 13 employees
General Manager ( May 2007 - December 2009)
- Moto 400, Dawsonville, Ga USA
- Manage all aspects of the business
General Manager ( June 2005 - May 2007)
- Cycle Nation, Braselton, Ga Usa
- Manage all aspects of the business
New Car Manager (2012 - 2014)
- John Miles Chevrolet Buick GMC, Conyers, GA
General Manager (2011 - 2012)
- Landmark FIAT of Atlanta, Chamblee, Ga
General Sales Manager/Sales Manager (2006 - 2011)
- Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep, Lawrenceville, Ga
Used Car Manager (2004 - 2006)
- Ed Napleton Chrysler Dode Jeep, Lake Park, Fl
Sales Manager/Finance Manager/Used Car Manager/Sales (1996 - 2004)
- Ed Napleton Dodge, Oak lawn , Il
Ice and Recreation Management (August 2006 - Current)
- South Davis Recreation District, Bountiful , Utah United States
- Organized activities of all the workers involved in marketing, promotional activities and media to obtain campaign approval.
- Consulted with clients to know their expectations and worked under budget limitations.
- Collaborated with the operations manager to perform in the most efficient way to meet the company's expectations.
- Developed, supervised and executed the company strategy.
Manager Resume Skills
- Management, Delegation, Organization, Discipline, 20 years years
- Paperwork, Accuracy, Consolidation, Troubleshooting, Math Skills, 20 years years
- Customer Service, Appreciation, Handling of Complaints, Quality of Service, Keeping Customer Clientelle , 25 years years
- Windows, Dos - Windows 8, 15 years years
- Hardware - PC, Troubleshooting, 15 Years years
- Mac - Software, Novice, 2 Years years
- Photoshop, Intermediate, 5 Years years
- Equipment Repair, Equipment Specialist, 3 years years
- DISC, Level 2, 5 Years years
- Auto Glass, Installer, 17 years
- Computer Hardware And Software, Experience , 14 Years years
Resume Education Examples for Management
Mona Shore High School, 1991
- Muskegon, MI, USA
- General Studies, Graduated
- Attended 2 years Vocational Training for Graphic Arts
Muskegon Community College , 1993
- Muskegon, MI, USA
- Graphic Reproduction, Associate Degree
- Studied in all the areas of Graphic Reproduction.
University of New York Tirana/Institute of Kurt Bosch , 2013
- Tirana, Tirana, Albania
- Marketing Management, MBA
- Master of Business Administration
- Concentration in Sales and Marketing
University of New York Tirana/Empire State College , 2007
- Tirana, Tirana, Albania
- Marketing, Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor's degree program in Business Administration with a concentration in Sales and Marketing
Whasung Military Academy , N/A
- Jeonju, North Jeolla, Republic of Korea
- N/A, N/A
- Entered 1926 at age 14
Utah State University, 2002
- Logan , Utah, United States
- Parks and Recreation, Parks and Recreation
- Bachelor's in Parks and Recreation
Suwannee High, 1976
- Live Oak , Fl, USA
- Business, HS Diploma
- Graduated 1976
University of Leicester, January 2006
- Leicester, , UK
- Engineering, MSc. Information & Communications Engineering
Asbury Theological Seminary, 1997
- Wilmore, KY, US
- Theology, Master of Divinity
- Graduated Theta Phi (top 5% of class)
UNC Charlotte , 2004
- Charlotte , NC, US
- Planning/Geography, BA
- 3.5+ GPA, Also extensive work at University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in Public Administration
Menéndez Pelayo International University, 1987
- Madrid, Spain
- Business Administration, ba
- Personal Development:
- NLP Professional Training
- David Sandler Sales Institute
- Anthony Robins University
Management Resume Accomplishments
- Improved job position from Intern to Advertising Assistant for good performing, dedication, and commitment to client satisfaction.
- Cooperated with my team to increment company's growth by 25% designing and implementing effective and innovative advertising schemes.
- Trained administrative staff of 25 people on office policies and procedures.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining an emphasis on quality.
- Established a professional image, both on the phone and in person, contributing to a more possitive reputation of the company.
- Became the trainer of new and current employees.
- Signed and negotiated contracts with major clients.
- Created partner relationships on a daily basis.
- Developed and implemented three-year strategic plan.
- Managed creative and operational staff.
- Developed demographic information regarding local area and used for successful loan refinance.
- Applied for and received significant grant funding.
- Developed and communicated written and oral direction on an ongoing basis.
- Implemented communications network including web, Facebook, Twitter and online database.
- Implemented and coordinated care for 1,000-person network.
- Developed/published newsletter through web-based email marketing tool.
- Trained/managed employees in implementing above actions.
- Doubled membership over a 6-year period.
- Unified back office support from one for each 10 offices to one for each 100 offices, automating and improving efficiency.
- Took a 78% CSI score and increased to 98.3 % by listening to what the customers have to say and act on their concerns.
- Seadoo Sunbelt Boat dealer of the year 2012 and increase in BRP sales by 175% in ATV & Side by Sides.
- Awarded to TPC Top Performers Club with Suzuki 1998,2000,2001,2002,2005,2008
- Increase sales, Finance and parts revenue by 40% from 2010-2012
- Received Suzuki Super Service Award in 2006
Areas of Expertise
- Team and Customer Relationship Building, Custodial Supervisor - Manager, 15 years years
- Sales and Customer Service, Janitorial Equipment and Supply Sales, 3 Years years
- Multi site Management, Branch and University Management, 8 years
- Customer Service, Client Service, Creating Comfortable Experience, Nine Years years
- Management, Management, Finance, Project Management, Team Building, Staff Development, Six Years years
- Human Resource, Forms and Documents, Staffing, Invoices and Purchase Order, Data Information Project Sheets, Account Management, Four Years years
- Very good knowledge of marketing and management principles. Have been dealing with sales in the services market for the past six years. Extremely determined, enthusiastic and hardworking. Very good team worker and team leader. , Worked in Advertising and P.R. also in the Banking System, Seven years.
- General Manager in the powersports business Representing Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, BRP, Ktm, and Polaris, Complete all sales and management training as required by each Manufacturer, General Manager in the powersports business from May 1997 thru years
- Writing, Expert, 39 years
- Project Management, Expert, 39 years
- Planning, Expert, 39 years
- management, management, 1 years
- time management, time management, 4 years
- strong work ethic, strong work ethic, 3 years
- leadership, leadership, 2 years
- Management, Personnel, 10 years years
- Management, Inventory and Purchasing, 10 Years years
- Team Leadership, Management, 11 years years
- Controlling food and labor costs , Budget control, 11 years years
- Management, Manager, 12 years years
- Recreation Management, Youth, Adult, and Special Events, 11 years
- Management, Staff Development, 5 years
- Management, Employee Management, 3 years
- Small Business management, computers, managing employees, 5 years
- Retail management, Customer service, 17yrs years
- Department Head: Management, Was directly in charge of purchase orders, vendor negotiation, and sales/marketing concepts within the department. Employment and product budgets, scheduling, hiring, and training, 5 years years